Friday, December 11, 2009

Free Rice

I was looking through websites the other day, when i found this one.
Free Rice is a website that encourages free education, and free rice. Basically, you can 'donate' 10 grains of rice to the needy simply by choosing the right answer to an english vocab question. For every question you get right you donate another 10 grains.
I looked into whether it was legit (which, i must admit, i didnt think it was), and from what i have found out, it is.
You can choose from different subjects, which include:
~Art
~Maths
~Chemistry
~english
~Language learning
and
~Geography

I really wanted to work out how many grains of rice were in a cup, so i did some maths (or rather my calculator did), and found out that 10,000 grains of rice are in a cup...Thats a lot of right answers.
My total so far is 16,660, and counting (its pretty addicting).

Well, have fun playing Free Rice!

x


Fight World Hunger

No comments:

Post a Comment